life of the godfAther

Friday, May 05, 2006

walk the line...in D.C.

ok..i know what you're thinking...i post way to many pics. there is a good reason...if i put a pic then i don't have to explain everything... so get over it. it's all about laziness...but this week laziness went bye bye. we've been in D.C for a couple days at the buzz conference hosted by National Community Church. it was great..we made new friends and connected with some old ones. i'd love to come back and hang out with them and attend a service....and drink more coffee at ebenezers. but back to what this post is all about....there is one thing i don't like about dc. all the walking...man, my rear end is killing me. all the walking, and sweat, and heat..yeah you guessed...sweat+heat+friction=chaffing. i can't wait to get home and sit on my butt in the a/c and only walk from my house to my jeep and from my jeep to the office. walking is for neanderthals..you know the guys that used to club their wives. anyway, enjoy some pics of me in dc....and a few specials of dan....

(btw...we ate at my favorite restaurant in the world..brazilian steakhouse...if you don't know what that is then you don't deserve to appreciate how awesome the picture below is)






1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger danohlerking said...

i'm not even gonna ask what cleary was doing. and for what it's worth, i'm looking forward to driving again, too.

(that makes 6,001 times on "for what it's worth" - right? or did i lose count?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home