life of the godfAther

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

bluetooth and chiggers

so this post could be called "the stupid things I do"...but for now let's get to it. i've been out of sorts ever since i switched form the treo 650 to the motorolla Q. thought of grandeur(spelling?) and networking...now fleeting and lost in the sea of smartphone to mac sync inability. that's right, i get this new Q phone and it's great, but i fail to recognize that it won't sync with my computer, a mac. but just last night, i found the missing sync. finally the software is released that will forever bond my phone with my computer so i bought it and synced it....crud, now i either have duplicates of every single appointment over the next 10 years or the ones that were entered in my phone are now deleted. it's funny how quickly that the little techy thing that is meant to make my life easier and more connected will now end up costing me a week to fix.

so what is this picure about? well, last monday me and christian decided to head off in the woods and pioneer a little. you can probably tell by the title where this is going. when we came out of the woods i said, hey let's wrestle in the grass. then we took a picture to remember this brief initiation. every part of my body that touched grass was completely covered in chigger bites...huge red itchy bumps. for a week i had to use anti-itch lotion just to sleep. next time we may just play a video game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home