life of the godfAther

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nobody doesn't like Mary Lee



one of my favorite things to do on monday mornings is to take anna to school and make a quick stop over at mary lee donuts. here's me,christian and alex this past monday throwing back some fresh donutty goodness. there is no question in my mind that mary lee has the best donuts in the world...there have been other impostors over the years but no one comes close to the fat content, sugary sweetness, and overall globaliciousness of a fresh, hot mary lee glazed donut. i know this is an emotionally charged topic eliciting all types of crazy reactions. so who is your favorite donut? and what type? i'm a mary lee plain glazed man.

4 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Two longjohns and two chocolate covered this morning!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger lance said...

Mary Lee?

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Lesley said...

Lovin Mary Lee here too! I am partial to the glazed. The only problem with donuts is ... once I eat ONE, I could easily eat a dozen! Of course, then I would be really sick! Maybe, just once, it would be worth it!! LOL

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger lance said...

tell you what, i'll eat a dozen for you tomorrow morning!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home