life of the godfAther

Thursday, May 18, 2006

my life

check out this aquarium...my uncle hooked me up with this 150 gallon beast. i saw it at his house and being a fish lover i just had to have it. i suppose i didn't realize just how enourmous it really is...you should all come by, it stands about 5 and half feet off the ground...anyway, if anyone out there has a clue how to set up a custom built, swimming-pool-like filter, saltwater, ginormous aquarium...please hook a brother up. and here's another cool pic and story. this past week, kari and i took about 4 or 5 days of vacation. since our 3rd child (due in august..name to be released) is a boy, we decided to get bunk beds for christian's room. what you see there, i built myself...well, assembled...but correctly, on the first try, and without using directions..that's the first time in my life that has happened. the Lord is truly moving..if you want to see examples of my normal level of carpentry work, come look at the shelves i built in the utility room. well, it's late and kari and i are just starting to watch Narnia for the first time, no doubt i'll have red eyes tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home