life of the godfAther

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

life

just a couple pics from life the last few weeks.(kari doesn't let me take pics of her but soon you'll see more) I believe we are truly blessed. God has been good to us. Alexander smiled at me for the first time this week so i was pretty pumped...and although i'm careful not to place my security in the acceptance or approval of children, it was unbelievable to be smiled at. i often think of how God is jealous of the affection of our hearts. about how much our attention and undivided devotion is a blessing to Him( and of course deserved) anyway, i love my kids and my wife. pray for us, we are "navigating" through some adversity right now..physically. pray for miracles and healing.

4 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger BGR said...

What beautiful sweet babies...Praying for all of you- Kim

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexander looks like a "Little Kiefer Sutherland" in that pic. So cute!

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lance-
This is your cousin Mandy. Leah told me about your blog spot. I thought that I would check it out. Congrats on your third baby. Your kids are beautiful, and as I'm sure you've heard a million times-WOW they look just like you. Well, it sounds like things are going good for you. Hope everything is great.
Mandy

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Сергей Argail said...

Hey men ;) This is Russian bearded brother! I you remember me? Very cool pictur's in your blog! God Bless
PS: Your children beautiful very very... (NOT Chad to say %)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home